Oh my gosh! The Novel Approach was nominated by author Cardeno C. for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Cardeno is a self-described “hopeless romantic who wants to add a little happiness and a few ‘awwws’ into a reader’s day. Writing is a nice break from real life as a corporate type and volunteer work with gay rights organizations. Cardeno often feels that characters write their own stories and just hopes to find enough time to get those stories on the page. And Cardeno loves to hear from readers so please drop a line to share your thoughts on a story.”
I, for one, am completely down with both the happiness and the awwws, and while I still ask, “Who, me?”, I’m exceeding grateful for the honor. Thanks, Cardeno, very much for the nomination!
Now, here are The Rules
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements
7 Things About Me You Probably Never Wanted To Know And Were Afraid To Ask: :)
1. I am an eternal optimist.
2. I believe that a sense of humor is the one and only key to a sense of balance in my life.
3. I am saddened that we live in a country where people can’t seem to differentiate between the Constitutional right to free speech and the moral imperative to say the right thing and to behave compassionately toward each other rather than to belittle and trample upon other’s feelings and beliefs.
4. I believe that just because you CAN do something doesn’t mean you SHOULD do it.
5. I am appalled that there are people in this country who believe it’s more important to have the right to hug a gun that it is critical to hug and value a child.
6. I am passionately committed to loving my children unconditionally.
7. If I didn’t lack the imagination, I would be a writer.
And Now, 15 Inspiring Blogs I Follow: (In No Particular Order Whatsoever)
1. Rhys Ford
2. Hayden Thorne
3. P.D. Singer
4. Eden Winters
5. Coffee & Porn In The Morning (Sh, there’s pretty pictures!)
6. Sinfully Sexy Books
7. The Armchair Reader
8. M/M Good Book Reviews
9. Aleksandr Voinov
10. Pants Off Reviews
11. J.C. Lillis
12. Carole Cummings
13. J.P. Barnaby
14. Attention Is Arbitrary
15. Rick R. Reed
If you haven’t visited some of these blogs, just clink on the links and see what makes them so special. :)